Aft Suites on deck 14

mfic246

We sailed Valiant Lady this winter on B2B in the Caribbean. We were in cheeky corner suite 14011A. There were times we could hear chairs moving across the floor from the outdoor seating at The Galley above us. Not enough to be bothersome for us. However, we also got to hear all of the great music being played at The Dock below us!  Absolutely the most amazing balcony we have had in 20 cruises!  We have booked it again for next winter. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There was a person here or on Reddit that seemed to indicate the sound of the wake (ships wake, not the restaurant) when on the balcony of the 14th deck aft suite was loud.  I was in the 9th deck aft suite and didn't really hear it, but perhaps a combination of sound reflecting off the 15th deck above and a more direct line to the rear of the ship amplified the sound up there?

All that said, when I picked a cheeky corner suite for an upcoming cruise I asked for it on the 13th deck, just to be on the safe side regarding noise from the 15th deck.

• Like 1