mason Jar ordering

We booked brunch a Mason Jar and wondered if you can order what ever you want or limited to one entree/ app? are drinks like coffee, soda, tea included .  We just never know with specialty dining.  Thanks!

Bev

Just now, FunCruiser56 said:

We booked brunch a Mason Jar and wondered if you can order what ever you want or limited to one entree/ app? are drinks like coffee, soda, tea included .  We just never know with specialty dining.  Thanks!

Order as much as you want! Our first time there with extended family of 8 we almost ordered the entire menu. In my 2 visits since then with just my wife I ordered as much as I could (including dessert to go) but some of those items are heavy.

Soda is not included unless you have a package. Normal stuff you would find all over the ship is included... coffee, tea, iced tea, etc.

Currently my favorite specialty meal. Enjoy!

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, FunCruiser56 said:

Thanks!  I read your review and thats what made us make the rez!  

Still waiting for my kickback from RC for speaking so highly of MJ brunch. 🤣

Hope you like it... but there are so many different items of varying types that I have to believe there's something for just about anyone.  I have online cruise acquaintances who also enjoy it but not necessarily for the same items that are my favorites (like the peanut butter stuffed french toast).

4 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

Still waiting for my kickback from RC for speaking so highly of MJ brunch. 🤣

Hope you like it... but there are so many different items of varying types that I have to believe there's something for just about anyone.  I have online cruise acquaintances who also enjoy it but not necessarily for the same items that are my favorites (like the peanut butter stuffed french toast).

We enjoyed the chicken & waffles on our Wonder cruise.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

We enjoyed the chicken & waffles on our Wonder cruise.  

That's one of my other go-to's but I've been getting a half order (one piece of chicken on one waffle) to save room for other things.

• Like 4

14 hours ago, OCSC Mike said:

That's one of my other go-to's but I've been getting a half order (one piece of chicken on one waffle) to save room for other things.

That is a great idea!  I will make sure we do that next time.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tlbecker1 said:

That is a great idea!  I will make sure we do that next time.  

We had the most amazing server during our first visit with family in June 2023. She not only encouraged us to try as much as we wanted but gave us tips like that (you can also request white or dark meat).

Going off-topic... when we went back this March we saw her on embarkation day when I went to the bar for a drink and she remembered us so we of course requested her for brunch again. Unfortunately, she ran into a medical issue towards the end of that cruise. We brought her some OTC meds but it turned out to be a more serious issue and she actually had to leave her contract early and go back home to take care of it.

She was so nice that my wife wound up keeping in touch with her via social media. She's fully recovered and last we heard was joining Utopia to work in that Mason Jar (which selfishly made us sad b/c we'll be back on Wonder Sunday but obviously the important part was that she's OK).

• Like 1

22 hours ago, FunCruiser56 said:

Bev

We like Mason Jar also.  Booked it again for our October cruise on Wonder

• Like 1

Don't skip the fried oreos - pro tip: they're still delicious a few hours later. We were so stuffed that we couldn't finish them at brunch so we took the rest to go.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...