Pack a jacket?

Chupa Cabras

We're on the Valor May 14th going to the Western Caribbean. Can anyone tell me if we should pack jackets? Does it ever get chilly on the ship? I'm wondering if the evenings get cool, especially in the dining rooms or out on deck after the sun goes down.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

We're on the Valor May 14th going to the Western Caribbean. Can anyone tell me if we should pack jackets? Does it ever get chilly on the ship? I'm wondering if the evenings get cool, especially in the dining rooms or out on deck after the sun goes down.

Any advice is greatly appreciated.

I always take a sweater or jacket....the lounges get chilly after dinner.

And, yes, the high decks are windy at night.

I get really cold in the theaters. The dining rooms seem to vary but it seems that the lounges/theaters are always pretty chilly. I would definately bring a jacket or sweater...better safe than sorry. By the end of the week it seems that the onboard shop runs out of sweatshirts and jackets, too. One year I had to bring the robe from my cabin to cover up with in the lounge for the late show.

I get really cold in the theaters. The dining rooms seem to vary but it seems that the lounges/theaters are always pretty chilly. I would definately bring a jacket or sweater...better safe than sorry. By the end of the week it seems that the onboard shop runs out of sweatshirts and jackets, too. One year I had to bring the robe from my cabin to cover up with in the lounge for the late show.

That's what I thought! Restaurants always turn the AC up too high, and I'm always sitting right under it. And I'd wear a robe rather than be cold any day.

I kinda thought the upper decks would be windy, just wasn't sure if it was a warm breeze or a chilly wind.

Thanks guys, I'll make sure everyone packs a light jacket.

Archived