Triumph Sold Out?????

Mask

I just checked the Carnival website to see if my cruise has changed in price and it's no longer available. Does this mean it's sold out? Already? If it is sold out does anyone know if this is a popular time for families (ie, will there be lots of kids?)? Is it usually for a cruise to be sold out so far in advance? This is our first, so we are still very cruise-ignorant.

Some day my ship will come in ... but with my luck I'll be on a plane.

Carnival Triumph Nov 27/04
[img]http://escati.linkopp.net/cgi-bin/countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;11;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500[/img]

hhhmmm.... maybe that's the case with our upcoming legend cruise, although i don't see it listed either....maybe some other group chartered it....i used to be able to check prices...but now can't even get it to come up on several sites i've tried.....

just so we don't get bumped!!!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_frown.gif[/img] i booked an aft cabin for 8 wonderful nights!!! [img]http://messages.cruisecritic.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif[/img]

Marsha

Premier Oceanic 10/89
Carnival Destiny 9/97
Carnival Triumph 10/99
RCCL Majesty-Seas 3/02
Carnival Legend 10/02
CCL Fascination 1/03
Dawn Princess 12/03
Carnival Legend 10/04

I just found the Carnival Triumph western caribbean cruise on 11/27/04 on sams club travel page. It was $652 for guaranteed balcony. It has not showed up for a few days. Now it is $2001.00 that's right $2001.00 per person for guaranteed balcony.

It is a possibility that it is sold out. For our Legend cruise in October I have been keeping an eye on the prices on Carnival's web site. The prices continued to rise until one day I was checking to see how much it would cost to upgrade and the sailing was unavailable. Called Carnival directly and was informed that the sailing for my date is completely sold out.

when is your cruise???? ours is oct 26th-is this the "sold out" sailing?????

Marsha

Premier Oceanic 10/89
Carnival Destiny 9/97
Carnival Triumph 10/99
RCCL Majesty-Seas 3/02
Carnival Legend 10/02
CCL Fascination 1/03
Dawn Princess 12/03
Carnival Legend 10/04

Our cruise is also on the Legend for October 26th and according to my PVP this sailing is "sold out". I still keep an eye on the prices just in case something opens up and I can pay for a upgrade, unfortunately since it is still less than 5 months out I don't think this is going to occur. I hope we don't get bumped from this cruise either, I have already purchased airfare and have an eye on priceline for our precruise stay.

we too have a great airfare deal arranged....nonrefundable.....

we are flying into orlando then driving to fort lauderdale.....the day before....

how are you checking prices if it is sold out???

got our hotel through hotwire....$59 per night at the la quinta near the airport since we will have to return the car the morning of the cruise....

glad i booked when i did since this sailing is sold out so early.....i knew it was a popular ship/itinerary....

Marsha

Premier Oceanic 10/89
Carnival Destiny 9/97
Carnival Triumph 10/99
RCCL Majesty-Seas 3/02
Carnival Legend 10/02
CCL Fascination 1/03
Dawn Princess 12/03
Carnival Legend 10/04

I periodically call my PVP and check the Carnival website for pricing. If by chance there is a cancellation and I can upgrade at a decent price I am going to contact Carnival. I already have Sheraton Yankee Clipper booked through Hotwire for $59 for our postcruise stay.

Archived