What time does the Conquest arrive in MoBay?

My documents say we arrive in Montego Bay at 9 a.m., but I've read posts about people hitting the beach by 8:30 and one of the tour companies said they pick up an hour or so before the published time. They said the Conquest ALWAYS arrives earlier. So, I'm wondering......what time does it really arrive and when can we disembark? Thanks!

Melissa

Hi Melissa! We just completed our Conquest cruise...LOVED IT! We arrived in MO Bay at 7:00 am. They started disembarking at 8:00. A word to the wise....pass on the MOBay Margaritaville. We did that one & were very disappointed. No beach, hugh crowd, bad service, got our drink orders all wrong, food was cold when it arrived. So much for our cheeseburgers in Paridise! Half of our group took a private tour/taxi ($35 per person) and went to Nigrel (think that is the way it is spelled). They found the other Margaritaville there, with no crowds, white sands beaches, beach activities, great food & drinks. Wish we had tagged along with them!

Judy

• 2 weeks later...

We arrived well before 8 a.m. Our guide from a-zjamaicaplanners had been waiting for us for almost an hour, when I thought they wouldn't be there until 9 a.m., the time of arrival from the port schedule. Have a wonderful time. If you are looking for a safe and great tour company, Belinda is the one to contact.

Bon Voyage

Archived