NCL and flights to Barcelona

emdia43

Does anyone know which airline NCL uses to book passengers to Barcelona for their 7 day W. Mediterranean cruise? The prices they quote for airfare inclusive this summer are OK compared to booking myself but don't want some involved routing or an airline I don't know.

Has anyone booked with them for July/Aug 2006?

Does anyone know which airline NCL uses to book passengers to Barcelona for their 7 day W. Mediterranean cruise? The prices they quote for airfare inclusive this summer are OK compared to booking myself but don't want some involved routing or an airline I don't know.

Has anyone booked with them for July/Aug 2006?

UNLESS you book and pay for deviaton or book one of the cruiselines VERY overpriced hotel packages, you will just have to take what you get. Could be ANY routing or ANY airline, including a charter. If you have NOT made final payment, look around and see what you can come up with yourself. This late in the game, I would venture to say July/August 2006 is probably pretty well gone for the inexpensive tickets.

Archived