Pez Quadro is it a bar or a beach resort?

duskview

Pez Quadro is a bar located at the very end of the street in Majahual, next to Costa Maya. We were there in February and really loved it there. The beach is beautiful and I mean REALLY beautiful. Directly on the beach, between where you'll get off taxi (3$ pp from the port), you can buy JetSki, snorkeling, etc. tours. There are also a lot of massages places. You can't get those tours directly at Pez Quadro. Then, right in front, there is a very good restaurant. They also do service directly at Pez Quadro.

We loved the place. It was nice, quiet enough even with the background music. We were asked 10$ each to get a lounge chair but since we were there for the day; it still came out lot cheaper than taking a beach tour from the ship.

Pez Quadro is a bar located at the very end of the street in Majahual, next to Costa Maya. We were there in February and really loved it there. The beach is beautiful and I mean REALLY beautiful. Directly on the beach, between where you'll get off taxi (3$ pp from the port), you can buy JetSki, snorkeling, etc. tours. There are also a lot of massages places. You can't get those tours directly at Pez Quadro. Then, right in front, there is a very good restaurant. They also do service directly at Pez Quadro.

We loved the place. It was nice, quiet enough even with the background music. We were asked 10$ each to get a lounge chair but since we were there for the day; it still came out lot cheaper than taking a beach tour from the ship.

New@Cruisin,

Thanks for the info it was very informative. Now I just have to decide where to go.

Pez Quadro is a hotel/restaurant, too. It's the building accross the sand street. That is where the restrooms are located. The was by far the nicest area on the beach. The bar is on the beach and they will take your food orders. Instead of bar stools, they have swings to sit on. My only complaint is that the music is kind of loud. Beers are $2. Soda is $1. We ordered Nachoes with everything, Chicken quesadillas, and Shrimp tacos for $27. The food was good. Chairs are $5 Banana boat rentals are at the other end of the beach, about 1/4 mile away. We paid $10 for a 30 minute massage right there on the beach.

• 2 months later...

We were there in March and it was wondeful. The waiters were very attentive. When we first asked about how much the chairs were they told us $5 for the day and that included the clean bathrooms across the street!! He made a point to tell us how clean they were and we could also shower there if we wanted to.We actually picked the bar out because of the swings ,we didn't sit in them but liked it because it was different.We are going back in Sept and plan on spending the day there again.While we were there we saw a group of crew memebers from our ship there,so we figured we picked the right place!!!

Here is a pic of the bar

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y239/Susibell2/IMG_0017.jpg

Archived