Knowledgable Car Service in NYC?

Katyany

Since the pier hasn't open yet, I doubt any one really knows the pier but if you tell them its just behind the exit from brooklyn battery tunnel in Brooklyn they should have no trouble getting there. The fast way is to go over to the west side take what is west side highway to the Brooklyn Battery tunnel(4.00 toll) and take the hamilton avenue exit and follow the signs. I was just there and the signs are up and they are putting down asphalt on the parking area. Without Traffic its a 20 minutes ride from Columbus circle. Taxi should be about $30.00..I have no idea what the limos will charge--after all its a trip to brooklyn...

There are a couple of threads about the new Red Hook terminal and transportation along with links to maps, etc. As said by others, some drivers may not KNOW where the new terminal is, but should not have a problem finding it since it is basically behind the opening for the tunnel on the Brooklyn side.

If you have ANY CONCERNS, print out the map from the links on the other threads and take it with you. There are directions as well. And, I would suspect there will be a fair amount of traffic cops, etc for the first few arrivals and departures to keep things going.

If you are staying at a hotel in Manhattan, most of them know of a good car service to call.

I hope this means you will now TRY the new one! The dog space is wonderful,

the kennels attractive with lots of free deck space! Perhaps now with the so

called new 'quarantine rules' you et le chien will be able to visit England?

On a Nov.passage a poor lovely cat,Bella, made a forced return as her

papers were questioned over 'detail' so be warned to look carefully at the

p's and q's - down to EXACT timing of shots,deworming etc.etc.The British

vets. are masters of exactitude and totally unforgiving .

-- As for Brooklyn we are off there next week for this new and awesome experience-as long as one recognises its not the liners of yesteryear! Regards... rabbit85

885099864_BellatheBritishGrayonQM2.jpg.eee0ba26b6854faf348350db48e5c303.jpg

Archived