Princess Captain's Circle Account - Help!

hamptod

It has been a very long time since I posted. I have a very long commute and don't have as much time to either contribute to the board or lurk. First the good news, my family and I will be cruising on the Crown Princess in July. What prompted me to sign up is that my husband received the letter regarding shipboard credits and National Geographic offer.

I checked my husband's Captain Circle account recently and I noticed that the information that shows up in the account belongs to my son, my husband has disappeared into the abyss. My husband and son have the same first name but I always use my son's middle name or initial to distinquish the two of them. When I noticed the error, I called Princess explained the situation, they promised to correct it and it is still wrong. I called my TA, explained the situation, she called Princess, they promised to fix it, and it is still wrong. I spoke with the TA again today to let her know that the information is still incorrect and she is going to call Princess again. I did try creating a new account for my husband with his captain circle number but I keep getting an error message indicating that an account has already been created.

I wondered if anyone ever encountered something like this and if you have any solutions. BTW, I also tried creating a new account with my son's middle name, the website won't let me.

Suggestions gratefully welcomed.

Hamptod

Don't worry it took me months to get mine fixed... :D The first thing make sure that when you call Princess, confirm that the data on their computer is correct, not the data on the personalizer. The personalizer is the last thing that gets changed so I would not worry about that.

I called the 1-800 number then I believe it was option 6 (Captian's Circle) to talk with someone trying to get my name changed. The person I spoke with said that it would take 72 hours, I checked the website the next evening and it had been done. Good luck.

Thank you both for the quick reply. The information is correct in the computer, it is just the personalizer that has the wrong information. My TA verified that we were credited with the right amount of OBC. If the TA doesn't have any luck today, I will fax Princess the correct information and hopefully that will work. My major concern is that my husband won't get additional offers or be credited with past cruises.

BTW, when I originally phoned I hit #6 and spoke to a customer rep for princess circle and she told me in 72 hours it would be fixed. Not:( I think faxing the information may be the way to go. Will keep everyone posted.

Hamptod

Archived