3/30 Tahitian Princess review (long)

Stranger1

... 2. On your first day on the ship, when did they have the muster drill? Our roll call board is trying to decide when to have a meet and greet that first afternoon, but have no idea when they do muster.

We returned from the 3/20-30 sailing. Muster drill is at 4:00 or 4:30pm on the second day. You board day one but do not leave Papeete until 5:00PM day 2.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before but can anyone tell me when the formal nights are as we want to book the champagne sunset sail in Bora Bora and dont want to miss the formal dinner.

Regards

royhand.gif

Hi

Sorry if this has been asked before but can anyone tell me when the formal nights are as we want to book the champagne sunset sail in Bora Bora and dont want to miss the formal dinner.

For our March 20 cruise, they were 2nd at sea day and 2nd Bora Bora day. You have to do the Sunset sail on the 1st Bora Bora evening, so you'll be fine. We booked aboard the Taravana and those who wanted to go back to dinner were back in time for 2nd seating anyway.

Thanks, Stranger1, for the great review. We were on the cruise after yours and it brought back many happy memories. I'll be writing a review in the near future myself.

Sunsetgal, re vanilla, it's cheaper to buy it right at the vanilla plantation. We were at the one on Tahaa on our excursion from Raiatea and it was $10 for 10 vanilla beans. Incredible price compared to home!

• 3 months later...

I tried using the email address that was given for Damien for his Bora Bora Photo Lagoon Tour and got a message that the email address was undeliverable. Can you check the address again to make sure it was given correctly? We have decided we really want to do this tour and don't want to miss out. Thanks bunches!

I will double check the email address when I get home and post it tonight. I did email him in early June regarding the type of camera/settings he used for his pictures and he sent me a reply so I'm hoping I just typed it wrong and not that he no longer has a working email address. I think you'll really enjoy his tour. The photos alone were worth the price and we plan on doing his tour again next July.

azcruizin, It looks like I typed it right but when I went back and looked at his reply, he had another email address...so here it is:

ddunand@yahoo.fr

It took him about 10 days to reply to my message. We had a great time and I'm sure you'll really enjoy it. Tell him Mike and Marla Richardson said hi !!

Oh, I also found his website but it's in French. Go to the Galerie pages and take a look at some sample pictures!

http://www.boraboraphotolagon.com/

Oh, I also found his website but it's in French. Go to the Galerie pages and take a look at some sample pictures!

http://www.boraboraphotolagon.com/

For anybody unaware, foreign language websites can easily be translated to English or other preferred language with Babel Fish Translation. Just enter the url where indicated, and enjoy! Also a great help for translating individual words or phrases. (Note: As always, context is often lost when using literal word translations from one language to another, so take the end-result with a grain of salt!)

Go to: Babel Fish Translation

Stranger1 - Thanks so much for giving me this new email address. I tried emailing him again tonight using the new address. I will be patient and what to hear from him.

Captbill - That website for translation is so wonderful! Thanks for sharing your info.

Archived