Patouche - Extreme Machine - the Baths - April 6, 2006

zydecocruiser

Bare feet work best for me at the Baths and better than most water shoes, etc. Many guides recommend you leave your shoes behind and go through barefoot.

I left my towel on the boat since I knew I was going to swim in, go through the boulders, and snorkel around them coming back. The people with towels and daypacks on the beach were those who took the trail down.

Carrying my snorkel gear and camera around was enough.

There are waterproof packs you can buy that you could put towels etc. in, but seem like more trouble to me than they are worth. But the smokers were scrambling trying to figure out how to get their ciggy butts ashore without them becoming soggy butts. :p

Bare feet work best for me at the Baths and better than most water shoes, etc. Many guides recommend you leave your shoes behind and go through barefoot.

I left my towel on the boat since I knew I was going to swim in, go through the boulders, and snorkel around them coming back. The people with towels and daypacks on the beach were those who took the trail down.

Carrying my snorkel gear and camera around was enough.

There are waterproof packs you can buy that you could put towels etc. in, but seem like more trouble to me than they are worth. But the smokers were scrambling trying to figure out how to get their ciggy butts ashore without them becoming soggy butts. :p

• 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Archived