How do you follow the entertainment?

Ninner

I was on Rhapsody this month and heard the ballroom dancing trio band in the Centrum every night. Is there a way to find out anything more about them (and other entertainers) such as - how long they'll be playing on the Rhapsody, do they stay on that ship or do they move around, where do they go next etc.? Also, before I book a reservation, how do I discover what kind of entertainment will be on the ship I'm interested in? Is there a website or a place I can go to on the internet? Please help. Thank you!

If you are on a ship, you can ask the band what their plans are, they are happy to talk with the passengers.

If you know the name of the band, you can also email RCCL and ask them if they are on one of the ships, they might be able to tell you, also you can do that before you cruise. Email them and ask what the entertainment is going to be on your cruise, they know most of the time, but if it is too far out they might not. Be sure to ask about the Centrum band or they might just give you the other entertainers such as the comedian on board etc.

Nitra - I wish I would've been braver last week and talked more with the band to find out their schedule etc. Too shy I guess, first cruise and all. I will contact RCCL and see what they can tell me.

I see you've been on several Rhapsody cruises...was curious why this one above the others. Rhapsody was my first and only cruise and I absolutely loved it. Wouldn't mind traveling with them again but did I just love the ship because it was my first one or is Rhapsody really one of the best? I loved the size, number of people, staff, food, everythinng.

Thanks for sharing.

Along this same line, I'm wondering if "Well Done Duo" is still on RCL ships and if so, which one. We really enjoyed them a couple of years ago on Grandeur.

I've tried so hard to remember the name of a pool band on Rhapsody when it was a new ship. Can any of you name some of the pool bands?

• 1 year later...

Archived