Recent Princess Suite Cruisers

Netnurse31

Just curious to see what types of perks are being offered lately for those sailing in a suite. What have your experiences been?

Full Suite?

If you have a full suite make sure you take the cruise answers book with you. We wouldn't have got half of what we were entitled to if we didn't have that book. Kinda sad if you ask me.

Yes, a full suite....Vista Suite to be exact. Could you elaborate on your comment?

we were on the caribbean princess...we had a vista suite E732

1) They had no clue internet use was compilmentary (in the internet cafe' or at the pursers desk)

2) Priority tender tickets, pursers desk looked at me like I had a third head when I asked about them.

3) Thermal spa suite- this was the worst...it took us two days to get an answer on this, finally the spa was like ok sure. After that each time we used the thermal spa we got nasty looks, and when we asked about robes we got the comment You want robes also? I am still not sure if we got what was coming to us...but whatever.

4) You get priority dinner reservations, no one told us about this until our cabin steward said something.

5) Deluxe canapes. They came the first two nights, then stopped, then our cabin steward told us you have to order them? IMO they weren't any good so I didn't care.

6) Finally I started saying what suite i was in, because when I said I am in e732 I would get the look like ok and? Then I started saying I am in the Ocho Rios suite and I would get more of a reponse. I will say this my wife and I are some what young mid 20's and I think at times when I would say I was in the Ocho Rios suite that they didn't believe me....maybe I am wrong? who knows.

Archived