Documents missing

HaloV

Has anyone ever had your documents missing in action?? :( :( My kids received theirs last week, we still have nothing. My TA said ours were sent April 14th. The TA also said something about electronic tickets. Does anyone know anything about electronic tickets. I have three weeks but it is freaking me out. Thanks

Some cruiselines send electronic document books rather than the hard copy paper ones. The electronic copies usually come in PDF format as an attachment to an email. They have the same information as the paper books. You have to print out the information yourself and it saves the cruiselines/TA the postage.

If the TA sent it, you should try the following:

Verify that your TA has your email address correct.

If you have a junk mail folder for your email, check that to see if the email was transferred into that folder.

Ask your TA to resend the email, but turn off your spam filtering software first.

Ask you TA to send it to a different email address (work, kids, friend, etc.).

See if your TA will print a copy and either mail it to you or have you pick it up at their office.

You do not even need documents. I do pier check in all the time. All you need is your booking number, and ID. Sometimes you do have to go to a special services desk. Have never been denied boarding. Did this last, 2 weeks ago.

Hi we have missing docs too 3 in our group recieved theirs 4/10 the other 3 still waiting. Fedex can't seem to find their way around a small town.

Called NCL again and they emailed them to us. As of 4/21 fedex still has them.. Oh well we are ready to go anyway. Looking forward to a great trip leave May 7th. Goldstar:)

Archived