Dance Lessons?

the cruise is on

Hi, the dance lessons are held on sea days and usually consist of basic waltz, a bit of cha cha, swing and foxtrot. They teach you enough to get up on the dance floor and have a bit of fun. I am a competitive ballroom dancer but I always go to these lessons because they are fun and very social. Mummsie

Hi, They lessons are usually held on sea days. They are good fun and I highly recommend them. The dances taught can be anything but usually they will teach a basic waltz, foxtrot, swing and maybe some cha cha. My husband and I are competitive ballroom dancers but we always attend these classes as they are a bit of fun and also a bit of extra exercise. :) Mummie

Seems to me that the lessons are usually 3 days (on a 7-day cruise), and are around 10 AM. The classes on our CB cruise last May were swing, merengue, and cha-cha.

Check any self-seriousness at the door and have fun and laugh!

Kurt

:p Just got off of the Sapphire on April 8th. They offered line dancing and ballroom dancing. We couldn't get our husbands to the line dancing but another wife and I went and we had a blast. Our husbands both agreed to go to the ballroom dancing (figure that!) and they seemed to enjoy the lessons. Both line and ballroom were offered 4 times. The first 3 lessons we learned different dances and the 4th time was a review of everything. We learned the swing, cha cha and the merengue and then were able to dance several times during the evenings after dinner. I highly recommend taking the lessons!

Archived