Junior Member ...

TWA4Ever

With the new boards I now have 29 posts and am a "member" (was a "junior member 15 minutes ago!) (been here since 2001, have 183 posts as of yesterday). Have seen members with 117 posts as "senior member." Anyone else in this "boat?"

Hi TWA I'm not sure where I stand. I used to just be a cool cruiser. I had over 100 posts but now I only have 9. Oh well. It doesn't take long to build them up.

It looks like "Junior Members"are those folks with fewer than 30 posts, and you become a "member" when you hit 30....just a guess. I would love to see a breakdown of the names and their associated post requirements.

Yeah, Cecilia! I was wondering if you get a cape too! So, what is your superhero power?
I can withstand all the namecalling and abuse from members? Naw...that's not a superhero power...that's just being a host. haha

I wanna be invisible or be able to move things with my mind. I'll ask Laura. :-)

Now we're all just "Cool Cruisers." I'm cool with that!:) :p :)

Yeah, me too. My ego was so bruised and I was so ashamed by being called "junior" that I closed all the curtains in the house and unplugged my phone!:D

Cecilia, maybe you and Laura could do some research on all of the user's past posts and mail out gold stars to represent different degrees of posting prowess (This would be a "super" thing to do.) Then all the folks who feel cheated could paste their stars on their monitors.;)

Craig

Cecilia, maybe you and Laura could do some research on all of the user's past posts and mail out gold stars to represent different degrees of posting prowess (This would be a "super" thing to do.) Then all the folks who feel cheated could paste their stars on their monitors.;)
Yea...I'll get right on that. :-) kidding

What about this...add your post count to your signature. Put something like "2000 posts before the switch to vBulletin". Just a thought.

Yea...I'll get right on that. :-) kidding

What about this...add your post count to your signature. Put something like "2000 posts before the switch to vBulletin". Just a thought.

But Cecilia, I only had 245 posts.;)

Craig

Archived