O's Concierge Class vs. Crystal - your experience?

First in Class

Dear Oceania enthusiasts,

Mrs First in Class & I very much enjoy Crystal and are going on our 2nd Crystal cruise in 2 weeks, but Oceania caught our eye because of the "Crystal vs. Oceania" questions in the Crystal forum.

We're trying to compare Oceania to Crystal as overall cruise experiences, as well as value for the same fare paid on both.

It seems that when Oceania offers 2-for-1 and free air that their Concierge Class is priced pretty similarly to Crystal's Category D or E cabin...so that is a comparison of interest to us.

So do any of you have experience in O's Concierge Class and Crystal to make the comparison?

Thanks in advance!

P.S. If case you're interested, you can read our review of Crystal here: http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=232568

I am a big fan of Oceania and Crystal BUT I should think you might want to try Regent as it has a younger group of clients and is definitely comprable to either of the other lines..Oceania's clients are about the same age as Crystals..I have been on both and like the more relaxed ambiance of Oceania and the Country Club Casual dining and of course the dining at any time in any restaurant..I am sure you will get lots of answers..congrats on your marriage!!

Jan

Archived