I want to dance!

luvgreys

We sail away on the Glory on Saturday. I want to dance in the disco. Last year the DJ on the Conquest was awful, he never played any good music. Just music that would appeal to a very young crowd. DO you suggest that we tip him/her? PLease tell me what you did, or if you have any suggestions. :)

Thanks,

Holly

We sail away on the Glory on Saturday. I want to dance in the disco. Last year the DJ on the Conquest was awful, he never played any good music. Just music that would appeal to a very young crowd. DO you suggest that we tip him/her? PLease tell me what you did, or if you have any suggestions. :)

Thanks,

Holly

When we were on the Conquest Dec 2004, there was a group that played in the Degas (non-smoking) lounge. They played some danceable music.

Holly.........we're with you! What type of music do u like? We've been known to take some CD's to the DJ before..........and he played them!!!!!

Hey great idea!!!! I like the 70' and 80's dance music the best. Our whole group could tear it up in there!

Archived