Dream Baltic Excursion Rebooking Problems

ukbound

Hi!

The excursion office emailed me an updated excursion list and total since Estonia has been removed. I had made the reservations many months ago and had received a correct confirmation listing. This time they made several mistakes. I have to wait until tomorrow to talk to them but they added an excursion that I didn't originally book in Germany. They charged me for four people instead of two. They also moved a Day 1 excursion to a Day 2. I imagine that office is busy making changes, but this is a heads up to those of you on Baltic sailings. Double check your new excursion lists!

Thanks for the info! I found out this morning from TA that she finally got word from NCL that the itin. has changed and Tallinn is omitted from 8/5 sailing.

We'll be calling in our excursions this weekend or next and I'll definitely keep a head's up on it.

Thanks again UK! Which sailing are you on?

We had a similar problem except we received no notice in advance. The on-site staff was very accomodating as we had also had an excursion move from day one to day two (St. Petersburg) which caused us to be double booked.

Many of the St. Petersburg excursions fill up fast, so make sure you book those early. Also, we found out make sure you hang onto to your receipts on board as one of the excursions we cancelled had not been credited properly. Your tour tickets should be in your stateroom when you arrive. If not, or they are incorrect, go immediately to the shore excursion desk on Deck 7 middle. The lines will be forming but that is the time to make sure you get what you want.

I just finished talking to the excursion desk. Because of the double booking, it took a bit to get things straight. However, the woman who helped me was very helpful and had to rework the schedule to get the computer to let her make the changes. I heartily recommend that Baltic cruisers double check their excursions if you booked before Estonia was canceled. Make sure they send you a confirmation email. Actually, the lovely woman who helped me sent herself a confirmation email to make sure that it came out correctly. I've heard about the poor service, but this woman went way beyond what was expected.

Archived