Does any one have a picture of the Royal Family Suite?

I second this request - we just booked the RFS on Freedom for the November 4, 2007 sailing and I'm so curious as to what it actually looks like.

I think at this point I've seen photos of pretty much every cabin type *except* the RFS - anybody have any inside info?

Sarah~~~

We just booked for the week following yours!! I would love, love, love to see more photos of this suite, especially the rooms that are not the master-master bedroom!

Leslie

I hear ya LAKilian,

DH and I will be stuck in the 2nd bedroom (or possibly DS who will be 26 months with DH out on the couch...hehe) and I want to know how good my parents will be having it ;)

It was a good deal for us though - my parents are paying the 1st and 2nd passenger cost, and so we're only paying for 3rd, 4th and 5th :) We figured although it was more expensive than 2 balcony cabins, it was worth the extra living/balcony space for DS to run around.

I wonder if we've got the same cabin? I think there are only 4 on Freedom...

I cant seem to view some of the pictures anymore. Could anyone give me a link for the royal family suite?

I can't wait to see pics of the royal family suite either! We are staying in 8714 on our cruise next January.

This is a link to one of the first TA tours in Hamburg. It is in German (I Believe). Just click on the first word at top reading from left to right for more than 100 pictures including RS #1248.

http://www.cruiseinfo.de/photo/schiffe/freedom_of_the_seas/freedom_cimg1982.jpg

Bon Voyage

They are asking about Royal Family Suite. Not the Royal Suite. The cabin you speak of is a Royal Suite and 1248 is an Owners Suite. I am confused.:confused:

• 5 months later...

I have been searching and searching for the pictures of the Royal FAmily Suite and can not find a real one anywhere. But I have some positive news for you all, I am leaving on Sunday and will take some pictures and post them for you. I know what its like agonizing over if this is the right room and cant get any documentation on it. I really am more curious on what the balcony looks like. They say there is a table with eight chairs and 4 lounge chairs and I am really curious to how its set up. There are only 4 of us staying in this room but travelling with 4 others and we plan to utilize the balcony alot.

Well maybe with all the others just returning home from the freedom, maybe some else will have some pictures before I leave, I sure hope so as the anticipation is killing me

I have been searching and searching for the pictures of the Royal FAmily Suite and can not find a real one anywhere. But I have some positive news for you all, I am leaving on Sunday and will take some pictures and post them for you.

Thank you so much; I can't wait to see your pics!!!

Have a great cruise!!!! I wish I was leaving this Sunday. :rolleyes:

Honestly Sunday cant get here quick enough, I find myself just daydreaming about being out at sea with no phone calls and no dog or cat or homework and no job! Sometimes as much as I love Cruise Critic boards, I find myself all day reading while I am supposed to be working.

A few years ago we went on The Explorer of the Seas and had a Grand Suite which was great, but this year my 17 year nephew will be coming along with my 7 year son, and I thought just needed a bit more space. I hear the Family Suite is more spacious but lacks the luxury of the Grand Suite, So I hope I made the right choice.

Archived