may 21 conquest questions

BUGBUG62

Has There Been Any Reduction In Price - We Have A Bl On Upper Deck?

Any Changes In Ports?

Any Change In Depart. Times

Is The Cruise Sold Out?

And Most Important What Is The Drink Of The Day For The First Day;)

Has There Been Any Reduction In Price - We Have A Bl On Upper Deck?

Any Changes In Ports?

Any Change In Depart. Times

Is The Cruise Sold Out?

And Most Important What Is The Drink Of The Day For The First Day;)

Hi! BugBug62. Our thread is sooooo quiet. Found you here. I have been watching the price, mine has gone up 400.00. No mention of changes in ports, or departure times. When I did a search on the May 21 cruise, no cabins were offered, makes me think it is sold out. 18 days.......I am really getting excited. Starting to pack in my mind. Thinking about what goes with what. ;) What ever the drink of the day is, you can be sure it has RUM in it. So I really don't care what it is called, I am sure it will be so good.

yea that's all i am seeing - just throwing it out there. may be someone may be getting OBC or UPGrade. 18 days and counting. and thanks to 4timer for saving us an hour travel time .:eek:

Ditto on the price going up. Inside cabin like we have has gone up $200 since February.

Yes, it is now sold out.

Funship is the drink of the day on Sunday.

Hi, we will be on the conquest on the 21st so count all 12 of us in. We did have one more guy that wanted to go. When we booked in Nov. the price for 8 people in 2 interior cabins (this is for all our kids and friends) was 750 per person, we booked 2 of these rooms on the 8th deck 8223 and 8 something then we booked 2 balconies also on the 8th ( that is for us parents) and they ran about 1000.00 a person.

So i was floored when i tried to get this other kid on board his rate was 1795.00 for him alone or if he could find someone else it would be 949.00 each for a interior cabin with 1 possible upgrade (my travel agent said he would probably be on 1 or 2 at the bottom...

i thought the cruise would be cheaper not higher well he's not going so that was that but after telling him the price i think he thought i was not telling him the truth but i was just as shocked as him...

Archived