~ ~ ~ P R I V A T E ~ D R I V E R ~ ~ ~ P R I V A T E ~ T O U R ~ ~ ~

Any recommendations for private drivers or private tours in the below ports of call? Please post their email addresses/websites.

Thank you so very much for your kind assistance!

GIBRALTAR

CASABLANCA ...GOING TO MARRAKECH

CADIZ ...GOING TO SEVILLE

LISBON

VIGO

CANNES ...GOING TO SAN TROPEZ

cartoon_plane_4.gif

We uesd a company named Tour for You in Lisbon and they did an excellent job. Here is their web site.

http://www.toursforyou.pt/Eng/indexeng.htm

And a copy of my posting on the tour

I want to strongly recommend Tours for You as a company to use for tours in Portugal. I was on a transatlantic cruise in May 2005 which was going to be in Lisbon for only one day. Through the internet I had found Tours for You and arranged for a full day tour for a group of 14 people from RCCL's Jewel of the Seas that included a morning trip up the Estoril coast, then to Sintra for a visit to several of its famous sites and finally time back in Lisbon in the afternoon to visit several of its noted places of interest. Our guide, Orvil, spoke excellent English, has a wide knowledge of the places we visited and of the history of the region and of Portugal and did an excellent job throughout the tour answering our questions and pointing out what we were seeing. The Mercedes minibus the company provided for our group had plenty of leg room for even the tallest among our group. The driver did an excellent job of navigating the narrow roads in the countryside and crowded highways around Lisbon. I would strongly recommend contacting Tours for You if you are going to be visiting Portugal whether it is for a day off a cruise liner like we did or for a longer stay in this beautiful and interesting country. Hopefully my wife and I will be able to return and spend more time seeing even more of Portugal and Lisbon.

Have a great next cruise.

We are scheduled for a Sept cruise with stops in Lisbon and Villefranche - we have booked Tours 4 you in Lisbon - http://www.toursforyou.pt they have a great web site and answer email very fast.

in Villefranche (Nice) we have booked Dream tours highly recommend on this board. http://www.dream-tour.com they also reply very fast. They can meet you in Cannes also.

When are you crusing? I recommend these companies because of posting on the CC boards and many emails between them and us.

Francine

Archived