Private Tour

#1TravelMom

Does anyone know of a private driver for the day in Bermuda? I contacted Peter Bromby, but he is booked. The taxi tours seem very expensive compared to other islands.

I have been to Bermuda 2x and have used the Taxi tours both times..If you do your research and have an Idea of where you'd like to go you cna tell them other wise they a a few set tours..And from what I remember they are not that bad..while in St. George look at the Horse Drawn Carriage tour this is very nice and laid back

Thanks for the info. We though about taking the bus(much less expensive), but lugging snorkeling gear around all day would be inconvenient.

We travelled by bus and didn't want to lug towels, snorkels, etc all day, so we divided our days in half. In the morning we would do our touring, come back for lunch and pick up snorkelling equipment - then head off again to spend time at the beach. It involved some extra walking, between the bus stop and the ship, but we like to walk, so it worked well for us.

If you carry a bus schedule with you, it's easy to plan your day without spending a lot of time waiting for buses.

That is such a shame Peter Bromby is booked. He is a wonderful person. We had a great time in Bermuda in 2004. We found him on a whim as my other tour guide never showed up. He took us everywhere we wanted to go and showed us new places to check out.

My parents liked him so much they used him the whole time they were there on another cruise in the same season.

I am going to use him when I go to Bermuda at the end of May!!!!

I HIGHLY recommend Peter. If you need more info you can contact me.

He can do anything you want. He can just drive you to Hamilton or a beach or take you on a tour to anywhere you would like. He knows alot of history in Bermuda and suggests ideas based on what you want to do.

He is just very nice. He even brought us breakfast one morning-it was a nice surprise. Freshly baked donuts!

Email me if you want to see photos of our trip with him or his contact info.

I think the articles with Peter on sailing is his Olympic son.

Here is Peter's info, please give 2-4 days for him to respond back to you. He does not have a bus or anything he uses his own car and it is small - just FYI. I also believe he does cash only.

His email address is: bonitab AT northrock.bm

JENNIEB

Archived