Splenda and Decaf Tea

momeason

Hello,

I have 2 questions? Will I find Splenda ( the yellow stuff ) omboard the Island Princess and will there be decaf Tea bags available? I have never cruised Princess.

There was decaf tea available on the CB last year. I assume if one ship carries it, the whole line will. I am unsure about the Splenda though!

Happy sailing!

We have just returned from the Island Princess. They had decaf tea all of the time. Some of the time they did NOT have Splenda. When we were on the Sun Princess in February and March, they did not have Splenda. I took lots from home to make sure I had it for this last trip.

Service on the Island Princess was wonderful, as was the food (especially after I asked them to give me some garlic seasoning. They sauteed some garlic and oil and I poured it over my meat - yum!)

Roberta

It sounds like I should bring some to be sure. I found Generic Splenda at WalMart tonight. This is the first generic I had seen. It was a Great Value WalMart brand. The name is awful...Altern..What were they thinking? anyway, 200 packets was like $2.68.

Just because it is on one Princess ship I don't think that means it is on all. Decaf tea bags in the Horizons Court but not in the dining rooms and when written in on room services did not get them. Never saw Splenda anywhere just the pink and blue stuff.

Archived