I'm still clueless

Take off those pumps! Just how do you expect to run in those things? You are going to twist an ankle :D

But Angie, they are our favourite pumps. Weethout zem we refyooz to exting....extink...put out ze fire

Captain Speaking:

I can't seem to be able to login to the "members' site". I get the following message:

error 401: Unauthorized

Falsche Benutzerdaten!

Die Authentifizierung ist fehlgeschlagen. Achten Sie bitte auf Groß-und Kleinschreibung bei der Eingabe von Benutzername und Password.

What's up? Am I doing something wrong? Has my probationary membership been canceled?!!

Captain Speaking:

I can't seem to be able to login to the "members' site". I get the following message:

error 401: Unauthorized

Falsche Benutzerdaten!

Die Authentifizierung ist fehlgeschlagen. Achten Sie bitte auf Groß-und Kleinschreibung bei der Eingabe von Benutzername und Password.

What's up? Am I doing something wrong? Has my probationary membership been canceled?!!

Tom...that section is only for actual Mustard of the Seas aka Jewel of the Seas who have booked the cruise. Click on the section near the middle of the screen

Tom...that section is only for actual Mustard of the Seas aka Jewel of the Seas who have booked the cruise. Click on the section near the middle of the screen

Oops... Never mind...

Tom,

Angie is correct, to enter the site click on "EMBARK HERE"

The Button you are trying gives access to a password protected site for booked MOS (Jewel)cruisers only, as this is a place to exchange personal information that shouldn´t be visible for everybody on the web.

Anyway the fun is going on the site visible for everybody.

This has nothing to do with WGIG membership.

Tom,

Angie is correct, to enter the site click on "EMBARK HERE"

The Button you are trying gives access to a password protected site for booked MOS (Jewel)cruisers only, as this is a place to exchange personal information that shouldn´t be visible for everybody on the web.

Anyway the fun is going on the site visible for everybody.

This has nothing to do with WGIG membership.

Blocking that part of the site is VERY SMART!!

I belong to another group that's going on a Hawaiian cruise next year, and I hope that we can do the same to our "personal info" area!

FIRE DRILL!!! All hands on deck! :D

Angie: I just got it (I'm a little s l o w !).

Isn't the announcement supposed to be: BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO, then the general location?

WOW! I didn't have a chance to check the boards yesterday for replies to my question, so what a delightful surprise to see so many threads posted! I had such a good time reading all your responses of which I can proudly say, "Thank goodness, I've got a sense of humor!!!" No wonder I love this "place" so much. The only thing is, I feel a little silly thinking the Mustard was a real ship :cool: ...except, well, it IS a real ship, :rolleyes: well....sort of...at least we hope so some day ;) ....umm....for some of us who get it:D ....well, ANYWAY....you know what I mean.....I'll check out all your advice, website referrals etc. One of these days, I'll get on board!!! :p

Ninner, you are definitely welcome to join us on the 2/10/07 sailing of the Jewel, I mean Mustard of the Seas. It is an 8-night Eastern Caribbean cruise. Should be very fun. If you can't make that, several of us are sailing on the 7-night Mexican Riviera sailing on the Vision on 10/28/07. Or look into the 1/27/08 sailing of the Voyager out of Galveston.

Thank you Wrona for the invitation to sail with all you WGIG people. Sounds like you're a fun, wacky group to be with....just like me! :p Does that mean I'm now initiated into the WGIG? Or do I have to go through some tough initiation routine?? :eek: I definately need to book another crusie before I go crazy, so any of those sounds like a winner. I'll try and keep up to ya all!

Ninner

WOW! I didn't have a chance to check the boards yesterday for replies to my question, so what a delightful surprise to see so many threads posted! I had such a good time reading all your responses of which I can proudly say, "Thank goodness, I've got a sense of humor!!!" No wonder I love this "place" so much. The only thing is, I feel a little silly thinking the Mustard was a real ship :cool: ...except, well, it IS a real ship, :rolleyes: well....sort of...at least we hope so some day ;) ....umm....for some of us who get it:D ....well, ANYWAY....you know what I mean.....I'll check out all your advice, website referrals etc. One of these days, I'll get on board!!! :p

Ninner, anytime you are involved in something cruise related, be it on the sea or on these boards, a sense of humor is needed.

I would like to say that this post is enough to get you right into the WGIG because, well, you know, you wrote this. Still, you must come and visit our thread and get some reading started. That's the best way to fully understand how the WGIG and MOS came about.

We hope to read something from you soon. And a booked cruise does help with various forms of cruise related crazies .

Archived