CD-Liberty May 31st-

mjbelen

I was wondering if anyone knew who will be the cruise director on the May 31st sailing of the Liberty. I know John Heald is on the ship now but I read somewhere that he is going on vacation at the end of the month. I called Carnival but I could not get them to tell me anything other than who is the CD currently sailing on the ship.

Thanks!

Joan

If he is on the Liberty, and the opportunity arises, would someone please ask if he will be on the new Freedom next year? I've heard so much about it, but have never had the chance to sail with him. I'm hoping next spring may be my chance! :) Thanks!

Enjoy your cruise!

Yes, he will be on the Freedom. My friend submitted that question to his Morning Show on the Liberty last month and he confirmed on the show that he will be on the Freedom in '07.

john has one more sailing on liberty starting tomorrow then vacation starting may 31, brendt will be taking his place for about 5 weeks, john will be back on liberty 1st week of july i think it is the july 5th sailing not sure on date until the end of october, then another vacation and pre for carnival freedom next year. yes he is bringing out the freedom and we will be abord the 4/19 sailing

Just curious. I've seen that OP's really like him. Who is he and and what makes him so special. I will be on the Liberty Friday and would like to know if he is going to make the cruise that much better.

John is a riot and kept us laughing throughout the cruise. He is able to make ordinary passengers into stars of the cruise and keeps hilarious bits going thorugh the cruise. Be sure to go to events he hosts, especially his Welcome Aboard Show or you could miss out on what is going on the rest of the time, kind of like missing out on an inside joke. Its really best not to know too much about what he does before hand, just experience him. If you like to participate in events and shows in the main lounge, he really does make the cruise more enjoyable if you have a good sense of humor.

John is a riot and kept us laughing throughout the cruise. He is able to make ordinary passengers into stars of the cruise and keeps hilarious bits going thorugh the cruise. Be sure to go to events he hosts, especially his Welcome Aboard Show or you could miss out on what is going on the rest of the time, kind of like missing out on an inside joke. Its really best not to know too much about what he does before hand, just experience him. If you like to participate in events and shows in the main lounge, he really does make the cruise more enjoyable if you have a good sense of humor.

I couldn't have sumed it up any better, although we have enjoyed a few of our other CD's over the years none have made a cruise any better until John. Even after the hype and the high expectations he still surprised and entertained us.

We were with John 3 years ago on the Glory. My kids still talk about the funny guy.. We did not miss an event that he hosted. He is that good. We will be sailing on the liberty July 6th. we can't wait to sail with him again.

Archived