bbq On Conquest

flashyfishy

Okay, now I know that different regions have different meanings for BBQ... here, it's BBQ pork, BBQ chicken, etc. Now some parts consider BBQ hot dogs and hamburgers... if you are in one of these regions, yes :D

What exactly are you referring to??

Chris - she's from Arkansas... the south... they know what BBQ means. LOL :).

We've been having that discussion here at work lately. One of our guys from New York calls BBQ what we call a grill.

Nothing beats NC BBQ. You can actually taste the pork and not just a thick tomatoe sauce. I'm sure there will be conflicting posts to my opinion. LOL

I love the St. Louis/KC style BBQ sauce - the sweetness. But I don't like it on real thick normally. Unless hubby is making pulled pork BBQ and he lets it simmer...YUMMY. Not overwhelming saucy...just right.

Nothing beats NC BBQ. You can actually taste the pork and not just a thick tomatoe sauce. I'm sure there will be conflicting posts to my opinion. LOL

How could there be?? Your post speaks the truth :D You are right... I have traveled everywhere and never had better BBQ than in NC!!! LOVE IT!!

Never seen BBQ or anything like it on a cruise ship though. I don't think I could bring myself to eat BBQ on a cruise ship... there are some things, you just get a gut feeling about :D

I love the St. Louis/KC style BBQ sauce - the sweetness. But I don't like it on real thick normally. Unless hubby is making pulled pork BBQ and he lets it simmer...YUMMY. Not overwhelming saucy...just right.

That's good stuff too!!! Reece brings me KC BBQ fixins and I always pick some up while I am there... good stuff, but still not the same :D

Thanks guys now I am starving too............for any kind......Memphis, Texas, Kansas City. I had read a post about the BBQ and didn't realize people categorize hamburgers and hot dogs as BBQ. We're leaving Sunday and wanted to make sure before we head out.

Thanks guys now I am starving too............for any kind......Memphis, Texas, Kansas City. I had read a post about the BBQ and didn't realize people categorize hamburgers and hot dogs as BBQ. We're leaving Sunday and wanted to make sure before we head out.

I know they have ribs one day in the dining room for lunch, that are very good... not quite what you get in the south, but they are pretty darn good :D

The best BBQ comes straight from my own backyard! :D

Well, usually. Sometimes things can go wrong.:o

But I eat it anyway!

Nothing could possibly be like real BBQ on a ship. What they call the BBQ is actually the grill. Damn yankees can't get it right!

That's a thought - BBQ for 3000 people! That's one big smoker! And can you imagine smelling it for 12 hours????

What they call the BBQ is actually the grill. Damn yankees can't get it right!

Thats pretty funny about the damn yankees thinking BBQ is the grill, because....that IS what we think up here. I had NO idea... Too funny.Whenever anyone fires up the grill- Its BBQ!! See whatcha learn on cruise critic?!?

Archived