Noordam Deluxe Suite

slicerboy

Thinking about booking a Deluxe Suite on the Noordam, class RC. I noticed all of that class is in the aft of the ship.

Just want to know how those suites are and what ammendities come with it?

What is "Class RC"?

Deluxe Verandah Suites are on both port and starboard along the sides of the ship, they are forward and they are aft....they are also on five different decks though most are on Rotterdam Deck.

If you specifically want an aft Deluxe Verandah Suite, you should be looking on the deckplan at cabins designated as Categories "SB" an d "SC". The different shades of blue used on the brochure deckplans is a subtle difference and hard to distinguish IMO between SB and SC. "SA" are a deeper (and easier to distinguish) shade of blue.

Sorry......

I didn't answer the rest of your question. Those Suites are great and will spoil you for other category cabins IMO They are a little smaller than the same category on other HAL ships (other than Vista Class) but there are things about the Vista Class Suites I like better.......also things I like less. :)

Also remember that the SC suites are not as large as those midship - SA.

AND the verandahs are not as large as those that others have been talking about on the Oosterdam, Zuiderdam, and Westerdam. They are smaller because of more cabins that were added to this ship.

Archived