NCL Dream in Baltics

Scarlotte

Does anyone know if the Dream is still having engine problems? I noticed that the web cam shows it to be at sea today and it is supposed to be in Tallinn. We specifically had our TA call NCL about the enginer problems when we booked and they assured us they were fixed.:confused:

Scarlotte

You had me in a panic re the Dream's engines :eek:

I had a look at her itinerary and, by my reckoning, today IS a sea day. She docks in Tallinn tomorrow (Monday). So everything looks to be fine. CruisinKen has just returned from her Trans Atlantic and he posted that the engines were running ok.

Hi

DH and I just returned home from the Dream's Transatlantic cruise - we made every port of call on time, a couple of them even early. If there was a problem, we didn't notice it.

Bev

Not sure about yesterday as I didn't have access to a PC but the webcam certainly looks as though the Dream is in St Petersburg as scheduled this evening. It's always worth checking both the date and time posted on the webcam as it is not always a "current" picture.

Archived