Walking tours of the Vatican

I am keen to arrange a walking tour the day we board the Galaxy, but all the companies I have identified start their tour at midday or later, which would be too late to safely embark ship prior to the 7:00 sailing time. Does anyone know of a contact for morning tours?

Last Fall I utilized a company in Rome called Rome Walks for two tours; one of which was the Vataican. We were very pleased with each tour. If you book a group tour the number of people will average around 6 to 8.

They offer a tour called tje Vatican City Walk. On the days it is offered it begins at 8:30 AM. They also offer private tours up to four people.

Their web site is http://www.romewalks.com

After you look at their site, just e mail them with any questions you have. You will immediately receive an e mail confirming that they have received your inquiry and then you should have a response within 24 hours.

I have recommended them to others since we took the two tours with them and those who have used them also were quite pleased.

Keith

Archived