Any Flagler Co, FL cruisers here? It's your turn... LOL!

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Thought I would give it a try and might be fun just to see if any cruisers are from here...... Anyone going on a cruise?.......[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080][/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080]Steve, In Palm Coast[/color][/size][/font]

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Close enough cruzntori, Where about in St. Johns Co? Maybe St. Augistine or jacksonville? As you can tell I am a Jag fan. glad you posted. Didn't think anyone from around here would:D [/color][/size][/font]

There are a few North Florida folks hanging around on the boards. Our next cruise is just under a year away... June 05 on the Mariner. As for being a Jags fan, well, I'm first a Buffalo Bills fan then a Jags fan.

[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=teal]Kathi29, Glad to see you are from around these parts of north FLA. I am a NY Giants fan first and then a Jag fan, But since the giants are NFC and jags are AFC i get the best of both worlds, Wouldn't it be cool if there was a Superbowl with these 2 teams:cool: Well at least i would think so..... Anyway.......[/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080]jc, Of course it counts:D Hey if anyone has been here and knows where it is..... Counts in my book:cool: [/color][/size][/font]
[font=Comic Sans MS][size=3][color=#008080] So anyone else know where we are or form near here??????[/color][/size][/font]

• 1 month later...
Hello, does a soon to be Palm Coast resident count?:o We are building a home in the Hammock Dunes area and plan to spend time there during the winter....snowbirds from Las Vegas I guess.

Steve, how do you like living in Palm Coast? We hope to retire there eventually.

Am really looking forward to the "Florida resident" discounts....

Archived