Caribbean Princess soda card

cruise4fam

Does any one who has been on the Caribbean Princess know what the price is for a soda card for Adult & kids?:D

Thanks,

Janice

In April on the CB is was around 31 with tip. Don't quote me but I don't know if there is a different price for Adults and Children. If you drink more than one soda a day its worth it.

I was surprised at the substantial increase in price of the soda card from my cruise two years ago. I think it's about $8 more now. Also, when did Princess drop the drink of the day special?

We just returned from the Caribbean Princess on the 12th and the kids soda cards were about $32 I don't remember the exact change. Good price for the kids because they can't drink alcohol, I found at breakfast my daughter would just order the large and we would share it. Also I could carry either of my kids cards and just them seeing the sticker would allow us to get a soda, but I am not fond of coke products so I wasnt

worried about getting one, my boyfriend however ordered one small soda one day and it was only $1.15 and since he rarely drank a soda he didn't get a card either. We did carry on a case of soda (Mt Dew and a caffeine free drink for my son) and kept them in the refrigerator in the room which worked well also.

Thanks for all the info on the card. We used to bring cases of soda along but then the last 2 -3 cruises it was easier just to get the card.

Did your kids go to the kids program? If yes what did you think and what did they think?

Thanks for the info

Janice :0)

Archived