sleeping conditions for 4 in outside cabins on Dawn

snugglepup

Can anyone give any info on what the sleeping conditions are for 4 people in an outside cabin on deck 8 on the Dawn. Is the Pullman bed the bed that comes from the wall above the lower bed? What is the Pullout bed and where does that seem to fit in the cabin. Are these cabins too small for a family of four ( 2 children under 10 ) or they are very comfortable for sleeping? I keep reading how uncomfortable the Pullout is - is it really on the floor or does it go to the same height as the 2 lower beds.? Does anyone know how comfortable those Pullman and Pullout mattresses really are?

Yes, the pullman comes down from the wall. I have slept in them, though I'm not sure why. I've only cruised as an adult and only shared a room with my husband and/or kids. Anyway as far as comfort they seem Ok.

The pullout bed is an adventure as when you are sleeping you end up with WALL TO WALL beds. It is a trundle bed and raises to the same level as the other two beds. I wouldn't mind it at all with younger kids, but as both of my kids are teens, I'm not so sure.

I wouldn't mind it at all with younger kids, but as both of my kids are teens, I'm not so sure.

We "were" booked for the Star this summer with that sleeping arrangement (our boys are teens). When I realized just what that arrangement was, we switched our cruise to the Sun (with 2 lowers, a pullman, and a couch that sleeps 1

-Monte

• 3 weeks later...

We just cruised on the spirit and had 3 people in a balcony and 4 in an inside cabin and the they told me it was 2 bunk beds and two twins but there was only one bunk and then one pulled out under the bed. It doesn't come up as high as the other bed and it takes up the floor so no one can walk.

If your room has double bun then you will be fine..

Here's a website I normally use. I'm sure there are others. BTW-this will link to the NCL page

http://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/Main/shipsncl.htm

-Monte

I feel the same....some people leave home looking for something to complain about. How'd you like to live with that?? You know, with travel...if you get lemons make lemonaid.

I'm a very pleased cruiser and recently returned from Bermuda, my 14th cruise. Yes, I was on NCL Crown....we had a great cruise. lindapc42@yahoo.com

I feel the same....some people leave home looking for something to complain about. How'd you like to live with that?? You know, with travel...if you get lemons make lemonaid.

I'm a very pleased cruiser and recently returned from Bermuda, my 14th cruise. Yes, I was on NCL Crown....we had a great cruise. lindapc42@yahoo.com

If you were on "that" Crown cruise and call it great, I gotta cruise with you guys some day. LOL

-Monte

Archived