Question about the Ports on the Jewel

FierceAXBoi

Which itinerary are you referring to?

Also, where did you dock in Ketchikan???? I've been there a few times on cruise ships and actually, shopping there is right off the ship and in Skagway it's about 1/4 mile or so to town.

-Monte

I was referring to the Jewel and her current sailings..........Also I didnt notice the walk into Skagway to be so long. Juneau was another port that they drop you off right in town. So I was wondering how far the city is from the ports in the Medd Sailings

I was referring to the Jewel and her current sailings..........Also I didnt notice the walk into Skagway to be so long. Juneau was another port that they drop you off right in town. So I was wondering how far the city is from the ports in the Medd Sailings

There's a LOT of info on this topic, and similiar topics in the Ports of Call / Europe section.

In the CruiseCritic banner at the top of this page, select Boards, and scroll down....look for Europe!

You would get a much quicker response if you posted the exact ports you are referring to:). I have no idea what the current sailings are but when we were on the Jewel in April-East. Carib. we docked at all islands except GSC where it's always a tender.

Now, Now, no one said that the Jewel was sailing to Alaska (although it was originally scheduled to). They were just asking if the ports were similar distances from the ship, as they were to their cruise last year to Alaska. The name of the ship in Alaska wasn't mentioned.

-Monte

Archived