smuggle soda?

crazy_kooter

My DH does not care for Coke products but thinks a Pepsi is maditory, therefore I am thinking of packing some....Can I take it onboard? and do I have to "Smuggle" it ?

I have seen several commonts on beer or wine, but not soda.

Thanks for your advice

Crazy_kooter

No need to smuggle it on, I usually will take a 6 pack of my fav pop on with me in a grocery store bag as a carry on. Keep in mind, as you drag this onboard with you, it gets HEAVY! I was cursing the 12 pack I bought once, depending on your itinerary, you can buy reasonable amounts when you arent worrying about the check in process.

Casey

Your Princess cruise contract only mentions alcoholic beverages as what is prohibited. Water and sodas are fair game. Your only problem is lugging it around as carry on, or packing safely so not to cause leaks and stains inside luggage.

We pack a plastic crate with my diet Pepsi, bottled water, Vitamin water, etc., tape it up, slap a cabin sticker on it and take to the porter at the pier. We haven't had a problem getting our crates to our cabin. Our last cruise was within driving distance, but the previous one, we padded a day between arrival and the cruise to make a shopping trip for our supplies.

We just stick a luggage tag on our case or cases of water and soda. Always been delivered to the cabin with no problems! It's so wonderful to have cold bottles of water and soda in the cabin!! The refrigerators are colder if you unlatch the cabinet door from the front of the refrigerator, leaving a space between them. (Don't ask me why--someone else mentioned this and the solution and we tried it and it was true! Works great!)

Barbara

Archived