princess land tour carry on

pfarmmom

We're going on the Princess land tour before the cruise. Does anyone have any ideas of what kind of carry on piece they allow? I haven't been able to find out from Princess what size luggage is acceptable. I can't figure out how to pack everything.

Thanks

Pfarmmom

I started in Fairbanks last year. All my luggage was delivered to my room. One regular suitcase will be tagged "Stay With Me" and will be transported from hotel room to hotel room for you. That piece of luggage oftens has to be outside your door by 7 am. Another suitcase can be tagged "Meet Me on the Ship". A carry-on (small duffel ...) can accompany you on the bus/train. The bus has overhead storage as well as the area under the bus. The train has very limited underseat storage. A few people had small rolling bags. Those were stored somewhere on the train for them, and they could retreive them as they left the train.

What about NB cruise followed by land tour w/ Princess to Fairbanks?

Is the luggage also possible to be separated? Or, is it our choice?

Thanks

Not quite sure what you are asking. We are doing the northbound with land tour following w/Princess. Each person is allowed to take one carry-on onto the train (the 17x14x4) as mentioned above and you can take one other suitcase with you for the land portion that Princess tranports to the lodge. Any other luggage will be sent ahead/stored and will meet up with you in Fairbanks.

Hope this helps.:)

Archived