Purse shopping in Cozumel/Paradise Beach?

tamtot

We're planning our beach day for Paradise Beach while on our cruise in just 3 WEEKS! WOW! Anyway, I wonder if there's a local market or stand that would sell fake designer handbags, like Louie Vuitton? My daughter desperately wants me to bring her one! (But I don't want to waste the entire day shopping--we're VERY excited about Paradise Beach!)

Thanks so much!

Tammy

Hey Tom,

That made me laugh out loud! I'm not sure my mini-diva will go for it, though. Planning to bring you Twizzlers when we visit your lovely beach!

From one hockey fan to another,

Tammy

Hmmmm, not sure about fake handbags, but I can let ya have my old Jansport backback at a reasonable price:)! See you soon!

:) I have been to Cozumel 4 times and never seen any of the fake purses. I hear Canal Street in New York is great for those. I did find a place on the front street facing the water that sells nothing but leather goods. Bought one of my favorite purses (ever) there. We will be back in Cozumel in Sept and I plan to go there - not sure of the name but I will know it when I see it.

Good luck shopping....

We're planning our beach day for Paradise Beach while on our cruise in just 3 WEEKS! WOW! Anyway, I wonder if there's a local market or stand that would sell fake designer handbags, like Louie Vuitton? My daughter desperately wants me to bring her one! (But I don't want to waste the entire day shopping--we're VERY excited about Paradise Beach!)

Thanks so much!

Tammy

• 5 months later...

I read on one of the threads that you guys liked "Twizzzlers." We will be on the Mariner the week of the January 30th. I think we are in Cozumel on that Friday, February 4th and we will be headed straight to PB!!!

I can smuggle some into my luggage for you guys. That seems like such a small thing to bring but I would be happy to do so. If there is anything else, please let me know.

I swore to my husband that I would pack 'light' this trip, so whatever I bring I must be able to conceal it! Ha!

Hey! Please let me know about the Twizzlers and if you want a specific kind.

Also, I understand that there is a resort next to your beach called the San Francisco Resort. Do they allow you to use their pool if you purchase a drink? Our youngest daughter loves the beach but after a while she likes to retreat to a freshwater pool.

Many thanks!

Joanie

:) I have been to Cozumel 4 times and never seen any of the fake purses. I hear Canal Street in New York is great for those. I did find a place on the front street facing the water that sells nothing but leather goods. Bought one of my favorite purses (ever) there. We will be back in Cozumel in Sept and I plan to go there - not sure of the name but I will know it when I see it.

Good luck shopping....

hey catzcrazy..Did you ever find the name of the leather store that your purchased your favorite purse?

Okay...I have good news and bad news. The bad news is the place I thought JR was talking about didn't have purses, they had watches (Rolex anyone?). The good news is I am still looking! I need a wallet and don't want to spend half a month's wages on it.

Archived