Pacific Star - Which is best suite?

Deb_in_Aussie

i havnt been is a suite on the star, but i can give you my opinion,

*digs out P&O brochure*

id pick, room 1003, 1005, 1004 or 1006. these suites have the smaller life boats infront of them (but below the level of the verhanda), and you can easliy see over them.

with the 2 most foward rooms, you lose alot of privacy to the people on the front viewing thing.

there you go, thats my pick. (wish i could be in one of the suites instead of on dolphin deck:()

take care,

Sam.

with the 2 most foward rooms, you lose alot of privacy to the people on the front viewing thing.

Sam, I'd have to agree with you - the further away from the front of the ship, the better, aside from the lack of privacy there'd also be the constant banging of the doors out to the front deck and the noise of people going up and down the stairs to the front deck.

Kym

yea, the noise of those two doors is a problem.

even when you are trying to be carefull about it banging, the outer most one always slams shut from the wind no matter what you do.

i remember when walking down from the front via the steps on the side, i could see right into the suites.

cheers,

sam.

ps. deb: when are you planning on sailing on the star?

yea, the noise of those two doors is a problem.

even when you are trying to be carefull about it banging, the outer most one always slams shut from the wind no matter what you do.

i remember when walking down from the front via the steps on the side, i could see right into the suites.

cheers,

sam.

ps. deb: when are you planning on sailing on the star?

Thanks for the replies, I guess I should have identified myself as a TA. I am actually enquiring for some clients of mine that are looking at the 42 day voyage to Asia. As you may have experienced getting specific info from P&O can be difficult and I have yet been able to strike anyone in P&O that can give me a definitive answer. I knew not to take the first cabin and at this stage booked 1003 as I managed to find some photos on the Internet and it appears to me to be the least obstructed being in the middle of the smaller lifeboat, but was hoping someone could clarify that my choice was correct.

Thanks again,

Deb

Cruise Vacations

Archived