ATVs

MMBCRB

A group of 4 of us will be Aruba next April and we are interested in doing an ATC tour. Can anyone suggest a tour group we should go with, or stay away from? Your help is appreciated!

For our stop in Aruba on the Destiny in Dec 2004, we booked online with Rancho Notorious (www.ranchonotorious.com) to do their ATV/Go-Kart tour. We were a large group and were able to try both types of vehicles by switching between ourselves. They gave us an extra long tour and we covered almost the whole north shore (from Noord to the now-crumbled 'Natural Bridge' to the lighthouse and back to Noord). My husband and I went back in the late afternoon for the sunset horseback rides. Great service, nice people. Don't forget to try Aruba's Arashi beer.

• 2 weeks later...
For our stop in Aruba on the Destiny in Dec 2004, we booked online with Rancho Notorious (www.ranchonotorious.com) to do their ATV/Go-Kart tour. We were a large group and were able to try both types of vehicles by switching between ourselves. They gave us an extra long tour and we covered almost the whole north shore (from Noord to the now-crumbled 'Natural Bridge' to the lighthouse and back to Noord). My husband and I went back in the late afternoon for the sunset horseback rides. Great service, nice people. Don't forget to try Aruba's Arashi beer.

When my group wentt last year we used them too. The tour was great however we felt incredibly dirty afterwards.... it left us no choice but to head to the BEACH!! :D

Archived