Is there a difference in the type of crowd on Millie and Brilliance of the Seas?

Normally on the Caribbean cruises you could see the difference in crowd between Celebrity and RCCL, but I am not so sure about Europe. The price is almost the same and the itineraries and excursions also very similar. Is the crowd just as similar or the typical RCCL as more family oriented with younger crowd, and Celebrity more upscale and older crowd?

I can't speak for the Brilliance, but we just got back from the June 14th sailing on the Celebrity Millennium and can say that it was a nice mix of ages. I think that typically, the average guest on this type of cruise is a little older than in the Caribbean. However, I doubt that the age differs too much between the two ships.

Good question. From what I gathered talking to the reservations people, they tried very hard to steer me to RCI when I said I had a family.
I would guess a but younger and a bit more informalm but Europe does attract a very different crowd than the Carribean as you pointed out.
We ended up going with HAL !

Archived