Alaska Itinerary - can kids use covered pools

pattie63

Hi - We were on the Coral with our two boys for the Panama Canal itinerary and the indoor pools were "Adults ONLY" (a terrific feature of the Coral and the reason I recommeded it to my sister for her honeymoon!). We are now considering the Coral for Alaska but I think my boys would die if there were no pool available for them and they do not like cold.

For the Coral's Alaska itinerary -- are the covered pools "Adults ONLY" as they are for the Panama Canal intinerary or can they be used by everyone?????

Thanks.

Don't know about the Coral, but on the Sapphire Princss Mexican Riviera cruise, the Lotus pool by the spa was adults only, but the Conservatory Pool with the retractable roof was open to adults and children. It doesn't seem right that, in Alaska, children wouldn't be granted access to the protected pool for at least a brief period each day. The solaria on RCI have a policy that children are permitted to use that pool for a limited number of hours during the day when, and if, the weather is inclement. I was pleasantly surprised to see that at the end of those periods, families with children packed up their gear and left the area without prompting. Surely, Princess can offer a similar arrangement.

Archived