? regarding time & the Ultimate Snorkel

mimccormick

Hello,

We will be in Grand Turk and are thinking of doing the Ultimate Snorkel with Carnival (Fantasy) we are in port only until 2:30 pm, the excursion is from 10:30 till 12pm. My husband really would like sometime to hang out at Margarittaville. So what I'm wondering from any one who has done the Ultimate snorkel did you have time once your done to go to Margarittaville or was it to busy and crowded by then?

Any info would be greatly appericated

Thanks

Michelle

Hi-just back from the Fantasy (6/5) and my 7 year old an I did the Ultimate snorkel tour. We did the 8:30 time though-which left us plenty of time to "hang out" afterwards. I did notice that the later UST didn't get back to the ship until right before we left-so I doubt, based on what I saw anyway-that you'd have much if any time after the tour.

KOS

I can'y speak for Bermuda, but there seemed to be plenty of fish in the waters off of GT-its what its know for really. I saw all sorts of fish and had a nice 3 ft baracuda swim to within just a couple of feet of me (was a bit nervous)-others in our Ultimate snorkeling group saw squid as well-water was clear, even though the day we went the seas were rather rough.

KOS

Archived