Carnival Miracle balcony cabins

kaikaixinxin

5107 through 5141 are close to pinochio's club, and right above wizards and phantom lounge. Will you hear any noise at night?

8101 through 8129 are right below the gym, spa and sauna rooms. 8231 - 8186 are right below the pools. Will you hear any noise at night?

We booked balcony room guaranttee. I guess our chance to be upgraded to the eighth deck is very low (right??), but to the fifth deck is high. Anyway i wanna make sure i do not hear noise at night; otherwise i can't sleep. If noise can be heard in these cabins, i'll just pay more to pick my own cabin.

Thanks in advance for your help.

We were in 5250, aft upper deck on the Miracle. It was a very quiet room and very convenient to the aft elevators but not close enough for any noise from them. We had some very rough seas on the way back to Tampa and did not think the aft section was any worse than other places on the ship. We had a wonderful cruise on the Miracle and hope you do also!

Booking a guranatee -- you take your chance of being placed anywhere on the ship within your category.

Booking a balcony guarantee..you stand a chance of a 7a which is obstructed. Which is rare but most people dont take the chance and book a 8A to start with.

The disco-- is on the Riveria and main deck- aft

Pinochios is the kids camp- not a night club.

Wizzards is the arcade. (very hard to find)

The lounge under deck 5 is the 3 level for the show lounge but most shows are done by midnight. Commedian was done in Mad Hatters Lounge located aft.

Cabins on deck 8 are not directly under the gym.. but start out under the steam rooms.

Miracle is a good ship and cabins are almost soundproof- wait til you get onbaord-- get in your cabin and close the door and listen.. and see the difference when you open the door again.

• 4 weeks later...
We were in 5250, aft upper deck on the Miracle. It was a very quiet room and very convenient to the aft elevators but not close enough for any noise from them. We had some very rough seas on the way back to Tampa and did not think the aft section was any worse than other places on the ship. We had a wonderful cruise on the Miracle and hope you do also!

Hey, We are booked in 5270 on Miracle in September do you have pictures of your cabin and balcony? Just curious if I will be pleased.

Thanks,

Moxie

5107 through 5141 are close to pinochio's club, and right above wizards and phantom lounge. Will you hear any noise at night?

8101 through 8129 are right below the gym, spa and sauna rooms. 8231 - 8186 are right below the pools. Will you hear any noise at night?

We booked balcony room guaranttee. I guess our chance to be upgraded to the eighth deck is very low (right??), but to the fifth deck is high. Anyway i wanna make sure i do not hear noise at night; otherwise i can't sleep. If noise can be heard in these cabins, i'll just pay more to pick my own cabin.

Thanks in advance for your help.

I am going on the Miracle in August and we paid for a Balacony Guarantee. We were assigned 8101. I have been told that they are quiet, so we are keeping our fingers crossed.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived