Just Back from 6/20 Mariner

Now that you've done one Voyager class ship the second one is easier. Everything is in the exact same place just the names change. This was our 3rd and we knew all the spots to hit right away.

tezbear...my niece's name is Crystal. She's from Bloomsburg, PA. She said she met a lot of teens from everywhere. I'll have to check with her to see if she remembers Jeremy and Brandon.

We missed out on quite a few things too because there was just so much going on and couldn't be in multiple places at once. We missed Quest (again!!) and are determined not to miss it next time. We loved the ice show too.

Wasn't John Pinette a riot?! I have never laughed so hard in my life!! My stomach muscles were hurting for 2 days.

Boxer Mommy...my son Brandon says he recognizes her name and met her. My older son wouldn't know her because he was not in the teen group since he's 18 this cruise. Mostly hung out w/ us. We are from Northern Calif. Too bad you missed QUEST. We really didn't know what to expect but glad we went as it was really funny and a BLAST! We loved John Pinnette. Even looked him up on the internet at home to see if he had a DVD. It's not out yet, only the audio. He is also in our area in July. I can't get enough of him...wanted him to go on forever!! He needs his own sitcom...maybe someday like the other comics.

We couldn't get enough of John Pinette. Everytime the kids asked me for something, I always said "nay nay" and they would bust out laughing. We're still saying it since we got home and everyone looks at us like we're crazy.

I'm hoping he'll do a tour to the east coast soon. I'm keeping a close eye on his website.

Archived