SS cat on Zuiderdam or Westerdam???

minner80

only if you get one forward of the glass elevators will you hear anything - and it wasnt that much noise at all.

Go for the SS' aft of the elevators and you wont hear a thing as you'll be beneath the Lido Restaurant

An SS will accommodate 4, but it will be a bit tight. There should be plenty of storage room for you, however.

We once were below the Lido Pool area and did have some disturbance from moving chairs. One time after it had gone on and on I went up and asked the deck steward how much longer it was going to be. It seemed he was moving every one of them three feet over. I think they had set that area up for something and were then resetting it for the normal table and chair arrangement. That was the only time we were bothered ... but it was a bother.

Brian,

Have you been on a SA cabin on the Westerdam? My husband, our 2 teenager daughters and I are doing Alaska on Sept.6. Is the cabin roomy enough for 4? Thanks.

Leticia.

An SA will accomodate 4, but an SB/SC/SS/SY will not (the sofabed is larger in SA's)

We just got back on June 11 from Westedam.

We had cabin ss 8090 which is below the Lido. We did have some noise each evening and early morning. I assume it was the chairs being moved around.

It was not too bad and did not bother our sleeping. Don't know how much noise there would be below the pool but they do have activities there in the evening.

Archived