sea miles credit card

I have one and i use it, I havent gathered enough miles to realize any good from it yet, i guess you really wont know its value until you redeem its miles. If it has value at all!!

I just booked a cruise on the Carnival Conquest for March 2007. Used 50,000 points for a $500 dollar credit off cruise price. I checked around on different sites including Carnival for pricing then went to their site. All had the same price to the penny for the room I booked. Called their 1-800 number gave them all the info and date. Booked it very easily and smooth. I did ask them if the price drop if I could get the lower price and they said just watch the fairs and as long as final payment has not been made they could adjust the price to the lower price. So I would say it has been good. I've done nothing but use their card and received $500 for doing so. I do not carry a balance so they are not making money off me that way. I was not using the old Capital One Card that some say had a lot better thing going. So all in all, I'll take the $500 off a cruise I would have booked anyway.

Archived