Eden Rock questions

Cotopaxi

Anyone ever walk/cab ride to this snorkling place? Is is a good place to snorkle? We would like to snorkle and have some beach time, so can you do both at this place or after would we have to take a cab to 7 mile beach? Thanks for any replys.

You tender to the pier...then walk to the street...turn right....and walk a couple of blocks...you will see the "shack" with lockers...rentals....and yep there are some chairs to rent and stuff.....to enter the water be careful sharp coral..there are steps...it is roped off...I ended up snorkeling a bit out past the rope...the fishes sure get large out there! We got plenty of snorkeling in without much trouble...then had lunch at Hard Rock or something then walked around and back on the ship.

Lou

Anyone ever walk/cab ride to this snorkling place? Is is a good place to snorkle? We would like to snorkle and have some beach time, so can you do both at this place or after would we have to take a cab to 7 mile beach? Thanks for any replys.
The thread I'm posting a link to has some great info and beautiful pictures of snorkling in G.C. posted by CC member zydecocruiser. Enjoy the pictures and he does eventually make it to Eden Rock.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=275499

John

• 2 weeks later...

I just want to thank all that replied with info. Just got back from the inspiration, and we went to Eden Rock and had some of the best snorkling ever. 16.00 pp for all equipment. Short walk, easy entry into the water. Saw so many fish and different kinds we couldn't count them all if we tried. those 5 foot Tarpons(spelling?), were amazing. Thanks so much, you all made our day, it was just fabulous! I love this board.:D

Archived