Zuiderdam question?

agabbymama

I'm booked on the Zuiderdam Alaska 8/18/07 in a VF balcony cabin on the Verandah deck. Looks like the lifeboats are one deck below us. Do they

obstruct the view from the Verandah deck balconies at all? Thanks for any info.:confused:

I'm booked on the Zuiderdam Alaska 8/18/07 in a VF balcony cabin on the Verandah deck. Looks like the lifeboats are one deck below us. Do they

obstruct the view from the Verandah deck balconies at all? Thanks for any info.:confused:

We had a verandah cabin on the Verandah Deck on Zuiderdam. The life boats do not obstruct your view unless you look straight down at the water. Your views underway or in port are just fine.

Richard

cruisequeen10 - While I love the ports, I'm not a fanatic about cruising. But I do have one planned in Sept/Oct to New England/Canada. That will be the vacation for this year, and Alaska for next year. I like to book well out, then make payments through the year. That works better for me. But I am getting excited with only three months to go to see the Eastern Coast. I've never been to New York City, Boston, Maine or Quebec. So I do know what you mean about going crazy.:D

Archived