Question about CVG Airport

mared1

For those familiar with Cincinnati Airport (CVG) - how much time should be allowed between flights? It looks like we would be landing on concourse C and flying out of concourse B of terminal 3. It appears there is a shuttle between C concourse and the other concourses. How often does it run. The flight I am looking at has only 55 minutes between flights. Would this be enough time? I know a lot depends on if our arriving flight is on time. Any help is welcome. Thanks.

Those shuttle buses run continuously. There is always one loading up - probably they leave every 2-3 minutes at most. 55 minutes is more than enough at CVG, which is a very nice airport and quite easy for connections. You'll prefer it to ATL for DL connections.

Those shuttle buses run continuously. There is always one loading up - probably they leave every 2-3 minutes at most. 55 minutes is more than enough at CVG, which is a very nice airport and quite easy for connections. You'll prefer it to ATL for DL connections.

Thanks for the information. I am pretty sure I will now book Delta.

(I have flown in and out of ATL but never made a connection there.)

• 2 weeks later...
The Cincy airport is easy to maneuver. There is a Chick-Filet and McDonalds - in case you want something quick and cheap to eat.

Chick-Fil-A has some of the best lemonade around. However, don't expect any on Sunday, as the chain is closed on that day.

arriving from an international destination, 55 minutes would be tight.

The OP is arriving at C and departing from B. C is for Comair/Delta Connection flights (and any international would have pre-cleared in Canada). Domestic to International is easy in 55.

Arriving from international is a different story, and I agree that 55 minutes, while possibly "legal", would be close IMO since you are always at the mercy of the Federal officials.

Archived