Carnival Splendor in 2008 - Anyone interested in trying to get a CC group formed?

Carnival Splendor - What Date Range Works For You?  

275 members have voted

1. 1. Carnival Splendor - What Date Range Works For You?

• Sorry Not Interested
    • Maiden Voyage! I Don't Care Where It Goes or When!
    • Spring 2008
    • Summer 2008
    • Fall 2008
    • Winter 2009

Sorry gang, after the long, long wait - we've been closed out for July 13, 2008 for a Cruise Critic sailing. Carnival has closed this date to groups :( I still plan on taking the maiden voyage on July 13th so if someone else wants to take over as group leader and select another date, here is your chance.

Sorry it didn't work out for those of us who were looking forward to a CC maiden voyage together...

Sorry gang, after the long, long wait - we've been closed out for July 13, 2008 for a Cruise Critic sailing. Carnival has closed this date to groups :( I still plan on taking the maiden voyage on July 13th so if someone else wants to take over as group leader and select another date, here is your chance.

Sorry it didn't work out for those of us who were looking forward to a CC maiden voyage together...

:( That's ok. Thanks for trying.

I just got a call from my PVP. He said Carnival put the past guest rates in effect today for the Splendor - but it is booking up fast. If you know you want to do this, I guess you better hurry.

I am so sad about the group not working out though.

Hey we would be interested in the 16 day trans-atlantic. We would have three or four bookings. Let me know if there is an interest in this intin.

Dave & Diana

Dave & Diana: We are interested in the trans-Atlantic. I have received quotes on pricing but we are on the fence whether to do the 8/30 sailing or the trans-Alantic. One of us is sort of swaying one way while the other is going the other way. Part of the drawback to the trans-Atlantic is ... the possibility of rough seas, cold weather? Does it make sense to get a balcony with so many days at sea??? etc. etc. etc.

If you have any knowledge about this, would love for you to share.

Thanks!!! Keep me posted!!

Jellzy

Archived